Free Bibles, tracts & Literature.
AffordaPrint Printing Services
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When giving out tracts on the street, what do you say?
One of the things I say is "did you get one of these?"

What do you like to say? Why do you say it?
Affordaprint1Affordaprint2
(04-13-2017, 01:50 PM)Nigel Williams Wrote: One of the things I say is "did you get one of these?"

This is a good thread. Depending on the tract, I normally say something similar to that, like "let me give you one of these....". But honestly, this is an area I find very difficult... ice breakers. Actually getting people to stop and talk. I'm not too bad once I'm in a conversation, but my weakest area by far, is initiating a successful dialogue. That's what I normally use tracts for, to start a conversation.
(05-17-2017, 02:51 PM)Bernard Roberts Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 01:50 PM)Nigel Williams Wrote: One of the things I say is "did you get one of these?"

This is a good thread. Depending on the tract, I normally say something similar to that, like "let me give you one of these....". But honestly, this is an area I find very difficult... ice breakers. Actually getting people to stop and talk. I'm not too bad once I'm in a conversation, but my weakest area by far, is initiating a successful dialogue. That's what I normally use tracts for, to start a conversation.

Absolutely difficult. why do you find it difficult? is it a fear? Do you ever go out on your own? Or do you go with others?

Most of the time it's "Did you get one of these?" But once in a while, I use a line I heard from Tony Miano, "Here's something that really changed my life. I hope it will change yours too." 

I have tried that a few times, and people rarely refuse me.