Free Bibles, tracts & Literature.
AffordaPrint Printing Services
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I am Jen!
Hi, I am Jen and I live in Devon in England, UK. 

The gospel is one of my main passions, I do love sharing it with anyone when I have the chance to,  but in no way a public speaker or anything like that. 

I am not keen on forum debates etc, but happy to learn from others and share when I feel I have anything to offer on a topic. 

My salvation was around 25 years ago and I thank the Lord for His faithfulness in that.

I have to say that it was not through any church meeting, conversation or tract I found the Lord, in fact the previous "trendy" gospel attempts of a local Penticostal church convinced me that Christianity was indeed not something I wanted to be any part of. The Lord however graciously met with me unexpectedly,  in a totally worldy setting, when I had no intention of looking for Him, not a Christian in sight, and I have never been the same. 

I have no doubt the faithful prayers of a few believers in my life had a lot to do with that. Seeds had been sown I am sure along the way, but I was too dead and deaf and dumb to take hold of any truth that was offered to me. It is just a good thing the Lord was merciful enough to get hold of me and He has held me in His hand, despite all my failings, ever since.  Heart

Thanks for letting me join the site.
Affordaprint1Affordaprint2
Jen Wrote: in fact the previous "trendy" gospel attempts of a local Penticostal church convinced me that Christianity was indeed not something I wanted to be any part of.
I often think that when I see a group of signs and wonders seekers chasing people around Bitterne Triangle to lay hands on them! All in the name of evangelism too.  Cry
Glad to meet you Jen.
(05-20-2017, 09:23 PM)John Wrote:
Jen Wrote: in fact the previous "trendy" gospel attempts of a local Penticostal church convinced me that Christianity was indeed not something I wanted to be any part of.
I often think that when I see a group of signs and wonders seekers chasing people around Bitterne Triangle to lay hands on them! All in the name of evangelism too.  Cry
Glad to meet you Jen.

Yes that about sums it up lol

Thanks John